Quickly create and configure countless random 3D shapes for a wide variety of purposes.
Generate ideas and abstract concepts for inspiration.
- Create base meshes for further editing such as vehicles, game assets, and objects I haven't even thought of.
- Create shapes for background assets or to add peripheral details.
The shapes are created by specifying a random number and then changing a range of length, scale and rotation parameters of the resulting extrusions.
Ensures the primitive of the shape won't overlap.
- Choose to mirror the shape in the X/Y/Z axis.
- Add Bevel and Subdivision to edges.
- Automatically add UV Mappings as an option.
- Change the overall profile of the shapes through Scale, Rotation and Tapering options.
- Create multiple objects at the same time to generate more detailed shapes.
See the Youtube Video at https://youtu.be/tiLKu-dvIrs
Questions, comments, suggestions?
About the Author
Created by Mark Kingsnorth, the same author of the popular Blender Shape Generator: https://www.blendermarket.com/products/shape-generator
Praise for the Blender Shape Generator:"Absolutely love it!!!! It works better than i expected and it's simple to use...WOW!!! " christian tabora"another great addon, it's floorless and easy to use, I can see this helping with my works, thank you Sir" clifford sayer"I am using this for my thesis about 3D super-resolution using deep learning." Frederik"it's an instant source of inspiration. in seconds i'm able to create objects that inspire me to take the ideas further." moontan"Love this addon! Great for generating unique concepts quickly. Also great customer support. " John Lee"Nice tool! I'm making a full game based on it." Daniel A. Perez
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.