Gary Friedman is renown for ebooks that combine technical insights, remarkable thoroughness, and an easy-to-read style. In this 726-page (!) book, every feature is described in remarkable detail. (Including one I'll bet you haven't read about anywhere else.)
Topics covered include:
* Gary's personal camera settings
* All of the hidden features that are NOT in the menus
* All the different ways to tether the camera, both wired and wireless
* All of the FTP options, including how you can caption, keyword, and upload everything while still in the field!
* His workflow for reducing high ISO noise using three different programs
* Untangling the alphabet soup that is video nomenclature
* How to communicate with your camera when it's off (!)
Join the legions of satisfied readers that have relied on Gary to get the most out of their digital cameras!
You are buying a 3-file bundle, consisting of a .pdf file (readable everywhere), an .azw3 file (for your Kindle), and an .epub file (for all other e-readers).
Printed books are available as well (with free .pdf file if you register your purchase):
Kindle transfer instructions:
First, right-click on the .mobi link and choose "Save As…" or "Save Target As…" and save the file to your main computer.
Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
Drag the .azw3 file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.
Safely disconnect the USB cable from your computer, and turn your Kindle on.
The book now appears on the Kindle’s book list on the home screen.
If your Kindle has Whispernet, another way to transfer it is to email the file to the unique email address that came with your Kindle.