Merch Writer allows you to quickly and easily create listings for you Merch by Amazon products. Try it today with a free plan or upgrade to a premium plan to unlock enhanced features that will allow you to automate parts of your listing and research process.
Visit us on Facebook!
1. Install the Merch Writer chrome extension
2. Grab a license key from this page
3. Save the key in the Merch Writer extension to unlock more features
1. Use quick keyword search buttons to open various websites with keyword results.
2. Highlight keywords on any website and right-click to quickly add the keyword to the keyword pool.
3. Use keywords from the pool to answer a few questions that will help generate the listing bullet points and description.
4. Make sure the example sentences make sense with the provided keywords.
5. Hit the TM button to quickly search tmhunt.com for any trademark infringements. Replace any keywords that are not legal to use and repeat.
6. Hit the lightning bolt to open up a new listing on Amazon.com.
7. Manually upload image, product types, and select colors then submit.
- Quickly generate listings by filling in a few simple questions
- Single template is included so you can get started writing listings immediately!
- Manually copy the generated listing fields to amazon or your preferred inventory application
- Manually copy keywords if you want to store them or perform trademark checks
- Character count on fields to help you plan what words you are going to use.
- Quickly clear the form so you can immediately jump back into creating a new listing
- Quickly copy the generated listing fields to your clipboard so you can paste them into amazon or your preferred inventory application
- Quickly copy the keywords to your clipboard so you can store them or perform trademark checks
- Google* keyword searches performed quickly directly from the extension
- 5 Included templates to get you started writing listings immediately!
- Customize and add additional templates easily in Airtable by utilizing placeholders
- Add a keyword context menu that allows you to quickly add keywords from the websites to your keyword pool
- Save generated listings to Airtable for future use and inventory
- Insert generated listing to amazon with a click of a button to speed up listing creation speed!
- Save keywords to Airtable for future use and inventory
- Quickly check trademarks against your keywords with a click of a button!
- All quick keyword search buttons* which allow searching against various websites to assist with keyword research. This will allow you to quickly open various sources, use the keyword context menu to quickly gather keywords to the keyword pool.
Enable Premium Features
With a premium license these steps will allow you to gain access to create and modify templates along with saving your keywords and listings to Airtable.
1. Create an Airtable account
2. Copy the Merch Writer Base to your own workspace
3. Create and copy your Airtable API Key to Merch Writer
4. Copy your Merch Writer Base Key to the Template Base Key in Merch Writer
Reach out if you have any questions settings this up, we are working on some videos to help with the setup and usage but it is pretty similar to other merch extensions.
The data entered into Merch Writer is stored locally in the browser. You have the option to save the information to Airtable.com databases with a premium tier. Your listing details never touch our servers so you can be confident your data stays your data.
*There is no affiliation with any of the websites on the quick search bar or Amazon.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your support!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.