Content Strategy with Pat Flynn: A Five Part Video Tutorial
A blog post, a drawing, an interview with a peer. The things we make and share online become powerful tools to build our brands and audiences.
We sat down with entrepreneur Pat Flynn to give you a head start on your content strategy, production and sharing. Pat has mastered the trifecta of content marketing - blogging, podcasting, and video - and has generously shared his knowledge with us. In this video we look at:
- Pat’s story (0:00)
- Why you’d want to do content marketing (2:06)
- The content trifecta: whether to do a blog, podcast, or video (4:12)
All Videos in this Series:
- What is content marketing and why should I do it?
- Setting goals and creating your content strategy
- Producing your content
- Sharing and optimizing your content
- Making sales, measuring success, and closing thoughts
Pat Flynn is a beloved thought leader in the areas of online entrepreneurship, digital marketing, and lifestyle businesses. He is routinely celebrated for his transparent leadership style and authentic principles. Despite his success in business, Pat’s greatest joys are spending time with his family and friends as well as helping inspire and educate others on how to succeed with their own entrepreneurial careers.
Pat is the creator of the Smart Passive Income blog and podcast, as well as 3 other podcasts, several niche sites, and the Smart Podcast Player.