Reading time: 5 min
Let’s make a personalised t-shirt at home with a few easy steps. However, If don’t do it and want a high-quality custom t-shirt in London then you can take a look at our T-shirt printing services. Here you can design and order the t-shirt. Let’s start making.
Materials need for T-shirt printing
- Heat transfer paper
- Silicon paper
- Buy a good quality plain t-shirt (140+gsm is preferred).
- Place the t-shirt on a plain surface.
- Draw your custom message in the photo editor. After completing, mirror the design.
- Insert heat transfer paper inside your inkjet printer.
- Print out your design.
- Cut the unnecessary portion with the scissor. Cut slowly you don’t mistakenly cut the design.
- Place the designed heat transfer paper on the t-shirt body by facing towards it.
- Place the silicon paper over the heat transfer paper.
- Iron over the silicon paper for 5 min at least.
- Press well during ironing.
- Remove the silicon paper and heat transfer paper slowly.
- Here your custom t-shirt is ready!