The course provide numerous useful videos presenting common types of questions in the IELTS examination and help non-native English learners boost their English listening skills through visual videos. The main content of each video typically includes specific parts introduced as below.
1. All videos contain tips for each type (Form Completion, Short Answer Questions, Matching Information, Multichoice, Plan Labelling, Map Labelling, Diagram Labelling, Sentence Completion, Note Completion, Table Completion, Flow-Chart, Summary Completion)
2. Questions will display and you have some time to preview them
3. Audio will be turned on.
4. A next slide will be shown and you will write down your answer before the time is up (based on a countdown timer on the screen).
5. After that, the answer will be appeared
6. The end of the video is the visual full tapescript (the sentences in each tapescipt will be highlighted to help you follow the tapescript easily).