**Save 20% with discount code: 20
You've read books, joined raw feeding Facebook groups, asked tons of questions, maybe you've even taken my raw feeding course but for one reason or another you're still nervous about making the transition.
Hey, I get it and don't feel bad. You're not the first one to be in this position.
This is your FUR BABY! You're exploring raw feeding because you want to do the absolute best you can for them and you don't want to screw up the transition to raw feeding.
When I started researching raw feeding 8 years ago it was SO frustrating because of all the conflicting information out there.There were no affordable courses and the books were not enough for some people.
Because of all this, I was exactly like you. I was SOO nervous to make the switch that I spent more than a YEAR researching before I finally fed my first meal.
With my 6 Week - 1 on 1 Raw Feeding Transition Experience you will have an experienced raw feeder by your side every step of the way walking you through each step of the transition via scheduled video calls.
What To Expect In Your 6 Week Experience
- Week 1 - Lifetime access to my online course Raw Feeding 101 & Our 1st video call. During this first week we will have our first call and you will commit to going through and completing the online raw feeding course to ensure you have a base knowledge of raw feeding. (If you've already gone through the course a refresher is a good idea.)
- Week 2 - Our 2nd video call & Prep. During this 2nd week we will have our 2nd call where we make you a shopping list, decide an official "First Raw Meal" date, and discuss other preparations for your transition.
- Week 3 - Step 1 of the transition. Up to 3 video calls, daily communication via FB when necessary, and your dog's first meal! Our 3rd week is going to be the 1st step of the transition, and your dog's first meal so we are going to communicate heavily this week.
- Week 4 - Step 2 of the transition. 1 video call & daily communication via FB when necessary. Our 4th week is going to cover the 2nd step of the transition.
- Week 5 - Step 3 of the transition. 1 video call & daily communication via FB when necessary. Our 5th week is going to cover the 3rd step of the transition.
- Week 6 - Step 4 of the transition. 2 video calls & daily communication via FB when necessary. Our 6th week is going to cover the 4th step of the transition. We will have one call at the beginning of the week to go over the last step in the transition, and one call at the end of the week to put together a post transition plan for you. I.E. What you should be doing after the initial transition to ensure you continue to have a positive experience with your raw feeding.
Sign Up Today & Let's Get You & Your Dog Started On Your Raw Feeding Journey!
*After your purchase please fill out the form you are redirected to so we can get started!*